Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday: I still remember


"But Jesus, with a loud cry, gave his last breath. At that moment the Temple curtain ripped right down the middle. When the Roman captain standing guard in front of him saw that he had quit breathing, he said, “This has to be the Son of God!""


 It's Good Friday today. 

 Jesus Followers all across the planet are remembering today.

 Some are going to memorial services, some visit graveyards, and some have chosen to remember in their own special way.

 This morning, I laid on my bed with my iPad and found some real gems on YouTube that I wanted to share with you.





  Above All (Kaitlyn Maher - 5 yrs old) 

Point to Ponder:

Good Friday is a good day to remember God's biggest gift to us, his much loved children.
.. but there is no reason for mourning or sadness.  


"... For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment